Why Short Sale ADDvantage®
- Announce Open House dates
- Virtual Tour link
- Showcase Banner with Headline
- 40 photos, 2500 character description
Search for Properties on MLS
Short Sale ADDvantage®
Short Sale MLS Listing
What comes with your listing
- List Until You Sell MLS Listing in your local MLS
- 100% CONTRACT SERVICE to close« (Contract negotiations, review & writing, inspections & closing coordination)
- MLS listing classification: Exclusive Right of Sale (not limited service)«
- Agent Assure®«…we set up all showings and handle all calls
- FREE Realtor.com SHOWCASE upgrade«
- FREE Metal yard sign«
- FREE Comparative Market Analysis«
- 40 Photos«
- Printable color brochures«
- Mon-Thu 9AM-7PM, Fri 9AM-6PM, Sat 9AM-5PM, Sun 9AM-4PM live support«
- Advanced Client Control Panel«
- Free unlimited price & commission changes
- NO Hidden Fees – Cancel anytime
- Lead Capture system«
Where we advertise
- MLS »what is MLS?
- Homes.com-Premium Listing«
- Listing on Getmoreoffers.com«
- Plus 100's of other MLS listing sites and local Realtor® sites« such as …
|»View Listing Agreement||»How Sign-up Works|
What is a Short Sale
Short Sale Definition: A short sale is the sale of real property where the market price of the property is less than all mortgages and liens held against that property. To facilitate a sale in Florida the lender and the seller engage in what we know as a short sale. In this process the seller’s lender takes control over which offer they will accept and will dictate the terms of the sale.
IRS and Short Sales: The IRS treats short sale deficiencies differently depending on whether the short sale is a homestead/primary residence or an investment property.
Credit Scores: As a seller, your credit score will suffer but less than a foreclosure.
Initiating a Short Sale: Contact your first mortgage holder and request a short sale package, remembering to ask if they have any MLS listing time requirements. Once you have completed the short sale package, we can list your property in the MLS. Some lenders may require a 3 month period where your listing must be listed at a price to prove that no sale might occur that doesn't result in a short sale.
BPO Completed by Broker: The listing broker (Keith Gordon) will need to determine value (BPO – Broker’s Price Opinion) when you are listing your property. Setting a random sales price without extensive analysis is not advised.
Contracts and Offers: All contracts and offers are contingent on third party approval (the lender) as well as any commissions offered in the MLS to cooperating brokers/agents.
For detailed information on Short Sales, click here.
To read testimonials from our previous clients click here