Sell Your Palm Beach Home In Palm Beach, FL
Flat Fee MLS Programs and FSBO in Palm Beach, Florida
No - I don't want to save money using New Frontier Title
MLS, Realtor.com, Zillow, IDX+
- • Local MLS
- • IDX feed to All major real estate websites
Buyer Lead Forwarding - 7 Days a Week
- • Instant public requests for showings
- • Instant agent requests for showings
- • Feedback requests after showing
- • Call-in leads displayed in your control panel
- Photos: 40 You can upload up to 40 photos for the GetMoreOffers.com Website and the MLS. Your photos will be distributed on the IDX to third party sites. We have no control on how may images third party sites display or the order in which they display.
Same Day Listing Entry
For same day listing entry Mon-Fri: listing must be "complete" by 2PM EST. (If holiday, listing entered following business day.)
"Complete" means: payment received, one (1) exterior front photo uploaded, listing agreement complete, and start date set to current (non future) date.
- • 3 price or commission changes per 30 day period at no additional charge.
- • 1 change per 30 day period for any change other than price and commission at no additional charge
No - I don't want to save money using New Frontier Title
- Broker Management:
- CMA & Pre-listing price consultation A Comparative Market Analysis ("CMA") will be performed on your property by utilizing MLS data analysis technology that looks at other comparable properties ("comps") similar to yours that have been recently sold in your your immediate area. This analysis will take several factors into consideration including location, square footage, age, condition, etc. After reviewing the CMA, our top broker/agent will consult with you to obtain other info about your property that may not be evident in the CMA to help them establish an accurate estimate of market value.
- Expert pricing advice After conducting an interview with you and reviewing the CMA and other data points that have been gathered, our top broker/agent will schedule a call to discuss their opinion of value.
- Value-driven negotiation strategies With over 3 decades of experience in the real estate industry we have the knowledge and skill to get you top dollar for your home. We work to put you in a position of power during the negotiating process.
- Multiple offer management Finding the highest value for a home is best achieved by creating competition between buyers through strategic pricing. Attracting multiple offers is just one part of the equation though; a negotiator's ability to effectively pace communications with the offering parties is the true art. To properly manage this tricky process, the professional listing agent must have experience and extreme patience, often waiting days on end to achieve the mission of finding the best buyer, in addition to the highest value. Our negotiating brokers have successfully managed hundreds of multiple offer scenarios to consistently and effectively dig out the best buyer while netting the most on the sale.
- Buyer vetting & pre-approvals Our expert veteran brokers will carefully vet all prospective buyers, ensuring that all factors are considered so that you don't lose time off the market for an unqualified buyer or one that has other contingencies that will stall your deal and hurt your sale.
- Contract addendums When managing a sale there are constant changes and negotiations that continue well beyond the initial contract. These changes are all executed via the appropriate addendums.
- Closing (ALTA) statement review Review of ALTA for contractual costs: purchase price, seller credit (if applicable), commissions and fees. (Full review of ALTA for each line item will be performed by the closing agent/title company.)
- MLS, Realtor.com, Zillow, IDX+ Your property will be listed for sale in your local MLS, Realtor.com, Zillow, as well as all available listing aggregators and popular real estate websites. The IDX is a data exchange between brokers that allows them to display one another's listings on each other sites. Will will say Yes to IDX publication in the MLS as well to ensure your listing has the most internet exposure possible.
- Professional HDR photography Buyers rely on photographs when deciding which homes they want to see. Having good photos is critical to making a good first impression when your listing hits the real estate market. When you list with PRO, we provide professional photography services to ensure you will stand out from your competition. We'll coordinate with the photography company and find a time that works best with your schedule and we'll take care of the rest from there! (We will upload the photos into your account and the MLS once the photoshoot is complete).
Custom website & brochure
Our marketing team will create a custom website for your property listing, making your home the center of attention. The site displays your property photo gallery (and virtual tour) to showcase its unique features. This specially designed real estate marketing will help the search engines drive more buyer prospects to find your listing online.
Our in-house graphic artists will build a custom listing flyer to spotlight the key selling features and feature the best photographs of your home.
- Sign, post & lockbox Depending on your location, we'll either install a sign and post or ship them to you for easy installation. If you choose to use a lockbox for Realtors to access your property, we'll provide that too.
- Professional Transaction Services:
- Dedicated team of specialists We have a team of sepcialists in every aspect of the real estate transaction behind you to support your sale.
- Property data gathering During the sign-up process, upon filling out your property data, you may find that some of this information is not readily available to you. We will assist in gathering data from resources available to ensure the most accurate listing data possible.
- Professional property description writing Your onboarding specialist will collaborate with you to create descriptive text that will highlight your property's key features.
- Listing-to-close file management Your dedicated transaction coordination liaison will professionally handle all aspects of the closing including: document management (Seller's Disclosure, other applicable disclosures and addendums), buyer's agent communications, status updates, title closing coordination, appointment scheduling/coordination (inspections, appraisals, closing & final walk-through), as well as all contract to close timeline compliance.
- Showing scheduling & coordination Prior to activating your listing, our team will be in touch to go over your preferred showing notification methods (phone/email), timeframes and any requirements for notice, details about occupancy, pets to be aware of, access codes, and other details. Next, we'll set up the showing instructions in our system and on the MLS. When you listing goes live, we will facilitate both buyers and buyers' agents to coordinate showings on your property.
- Electronic contract creation We use Authentisign secure online document signing service so that you can sign easily electronically. This makes it so parties in different locations can sign at different times without holding up a deal.
- State & federal docs & disclosures We make sure all mandated documents and disclosures are completed to comply with all existing real estate law.
- Contract timeline tracking Our expert transaction coordinators ensure that all contract timelines are followed closely to ensure all escrow deposits have been received on time and that other deadlines are met for the inspection, loan commitment and other important contract items.
- Title services coordination Our transaction coordinators work hand in hand with the closing agent to communicate delivery of all required documents/disclosures. They will facilitate every aspect of title coordination, including obtaining and reviewing the preliminary closing statement as well as following up after closing to confirm receipt of the final ALTA statement and confirmation that the parties have been funded and closing is complete.
- Escrow deposit confirmation When a buyer makes an offer, one or more escrow deposit will be due by a date specified in the Purchase and Sale Agreement. Our diligent transaction coordinators will ensure these funds have been received by the due date and if a deposit has not been received, will communicate with the buyer's agent/buyer to troubleshoot, while keeping your agent in the loop.
*New Frontier Title is an affiliated title agency which will charge its customary closing fees plus state promulgated title insurance rates.
Sorry, We currently do not service this area.
Over $1.3 Billion Sold • Available 7 Days A Week
Sell Smarter with PRO
Sell your home for a total of 3%
- Single Agency Representation
(We work for your best interest)
- The best negotiators in the industry
- A third of the cost of a traditional agent
AT or ABOVE the list price.
but we've been doing this for 15 years.
Now Available In New York
Our Flat Fee Progams Are For Experienced Sellers.
Instant Leads • Same Day MLS Listing*
"An innovator on how buyer leads are recieved and an original pioneer in creating the very concept of flat fee MLS listing, GetMoreOffers.com makes the process of transacting real estate straightforward, reliable and seamless.
We are committed to your success. See why thousands of flat fee sellers have trusted us with the sale of their homes since 2005."
- Keith Robert Gordon / Founder - Florida Broker
Our sellers save an average of $28,143.28
Protection of your equity
Maximum listing exposure
Get More Knowledge
Get exposure on the MLS, Realtor.com, Homes.com, and hundreds of frequently visited real estate search sites today using the most trustworthy MLS listing company in the country. GetMoreOffers.com is not your usual flat fee MLS service. We surpass all of our Palm Beach, FL competition for one simple reason: OUR TOP PRIORITY IS THE SALE OF YOUR HOME. So much so that as a discount listing service we provide service beyond any full service agent's wildest imagination. This starts with our outstanding phone support and buyer lead capture system.
Could one of the 2567 buyer or REALTOR® leads that called GetMoreOffers.com after hours be your sale? GetMoreOffers.com is the only flat fee MLS listing service in Florida that guarantees Mon-Thu 9AM-7PM, Fri 9AM-5:30PM, Sat 9AM-5PM, Sun 9AM-4PM lead forwarding.
Starting a Palm Beach MLS listing will instantly give your home exposure to buyers looking to buy houses on Realtor.com and other popular real estate search sites such as Zillow, Homes.com, Redfin, Homefinder,Trulia, Realtor.com, Homesnap and many more! Most importantly, listing on the MLS will make Palm Beach Realtors aware that your Palm Beach property is on the market so they can show it to their buyers. You choose the commission to offer in the Realtor MLS. And the beauty of a for sale by owner plus MLS is that if a lead comes to you without an agent, you pay no commission at all!
We have listing packages for every type of seller, starting with the most basic flat fee MLS program to the ultimate service package which comes with full contract negotiations and representation.
Listing on GetMoreOffers.com through our state-of-the-art website is the first step toward getting your Palm Beach property sold. Our signup process is totally paperlessâ€¦no forms to faxâ€“we're 100% electronic and Earth friendly! With our innovative software, edits are easy and when it comes to implementing changes, no one is quicker than GetMoreOffers.com.
GetMoreOffers® believes sellers deserve the best flat fee listing in the MLS in Florida. We offer more service, options, technology, and marketing for your flat fee MLS property in Palm Beach. GetMoreOffers® is a flat fee MLS provider who helps you sell quickly because we guarantee that all buyer leads go to you.
Palm Beach sellers can get a flat fee MLS listing the same day and can list a flat fee MLS home or condo for sale or for rent, or even list land. We are the experts for listing in the Multiple Listing Service.
List flat fee MLS with the most reliable Florida flat fee listing service, GetMoreOffers.com®, with humans that truly care about your sale.
About Palm Beach
Palm Beach, sometimes Palm Beach Island to distinguish it from Palm Beach County, was founded by Henry Flagler as a resort city. Flagler was an oil magnate and started the Florida East Coast Railway. This community remains a luxury local, but has become more residential, with notable residents like Donald Trump and the Kennedys. With an average of 234 days of sunshine a year, beautiful sandy beaches, and “A” rated elementary schools, it is easy to see why Robb Report Magazine named Palm Beach as one of “America’s Best Places to Live” in 2003. Palm Beach community is known for its biking trail that follows the shores of the Lake Worth Lagoon. This trail is accessible to bikers, hikers, rollerbladers, and dogwalkers.
We offer state-of-the-art flat fee MLS for builders, flippers and experienced home sellers starting as low as $99
Real humans, real service, advanced technology
- Interactive calendar to schedule showings
- Electronic notification of showings
- Blackout calendar
- Open Houses
- Reoccurring Events
- Instant public requests for showings
- Instant agent requests for showings
- Feedback requests after showing
- Call-in leads displayed in your control panel
- Admin staff 7 days a week
- Contact via phone, email or chat
- Highly trained support staff
- Exceptional customer service
Transparent, Reliable Tools and Services
Seasoned brokers serving our clients since 2005
Same Day MLS Service*
How long does it take to get listed in MLS?
- For same day listing entry Mon-Fri: listing must be complete* by 2PM EST. (If holiday, listing entered following business day.)
- Saturday & Sunday: Completed listings will be entered on the next business day (Monday unless holiday).
- SOLO may take up to 48 hours but are typically done the same day if all info is complete by 1pm EST.
* "Complete" means: payment received, one (1) exterior front photo uploaded, listing agreement complete, and start date set to current (non future) date.
Contract Forms & Disclosures
SOLO and SoloMAX listings give you all the contract forms through our online software you need to sell your home. As a self represented seller, you are responsible for all contracts and disclosures. We will give you all the disclosures you need to sell your home.
With the PRO representation plan, documents and listing disclosures are managed for you. We will make sure you have all the forms legally required and manage those forms for you.
The SOLO and SoloMAX programs do not require any notice to cancel and there are no fees to cancel. Simply change your status from the customer dashboard to Withdrawn and send in the signed withdrawal form and your listing will be canceled right away.
The PRO listing plan has a 6 month listing term but can be cancelled with no penalties with a *60 day written cancelation notice.
We market your property on the top real estate websites in the country including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia and Homes.com. In addition to these sites, your home is marketed on an extensive network of sites for national exposure.
Through over a decade of proprietary software design and process refinement, we've developed the single most advanced platform for every type of seller to list, manage and sell property.
We Service The Following Communities In Palm Beach
Communities In Palm Beach
|3550 South Ocean||Ambassador Hotel Co Op Apts||Ambassador II||Ambassador II Corp|
|Atriums of Palm Beach Condo||Barclay Condo||Beach Point Condo||Bellaria Condo|
|Carlton Place Condo||Carlyle House Condo||Claridges||Claridges I Condo|
|Claridges II Condo||Cove Condo||Dorchester of Palm Beach Condo||Dune Deck|
|El Encanto||Esplanade Estates||Everglades Plaza Condo||Floral Park|
|Four Hundred So Ocean Blvd Condo||Halcyon of Palm Beach||Hampton Condo||Harbour House|
|Ibis Isle||Island House||Jeanette Court||La Bonne Vie Condo|
|La Palma Condo||La Renaissance Condo||Lake Towers Condo||Le Chateau Royal Condo|
|Mayfair House Condo||Meridian of Palm Beach Condo||Meridian Palm Beach Condo||Ocean Park|
|Ocean Park H W Robbins||Ocean Towers North Condo||Ocean Towers South Condo||Palm Beach Biltmore Condo|
|Palm Beach Hotel Condo||Palm Beach Towers Condo||Palm Beach Whitehouse Condo||Patrician of Palm Beach Condo|
|Patrician Palm Beach Condo||Poinciana Park||Reef Condo||Regency of Palm Beach Inc|
|Royal Park||Royal Poinciana South||Royal Saxon||Southgate Condo|
|Sun and Surf||Sutton Place Condo||The Ambassador Hotel||The Barclay|
|The Dorchester||The Palmbeacher||The Patrician||The President of Palm Beach Condo|
|Thirty One Twenty Condo||Thirty Two Hundred Condo||Thirty-Three Sixty Condo||Tuscany of Palm Beach Condo|
|Twenty Two Ninety Five South Ocean Blvd||Two Thousand Condo||Villa Marine||Winthrop House Condo|
We Offer Flat Fee MLS Listings in The Following Florida Counties
Counties In Florida
We Service The Following Neighboring Cities in Palm Beach County
Neighboring Cities In Palm Beach County