Selling a home "solo" comes with risks...but if you know what to anticipate, you'll be equipped to rise to the challenge.
Just a few examples of ways sellers lose money, time on the market and experience unnecessary stress:
- Appraisal shortfalls and how you'll lose money in negotiations if you don't prepare ahead of time.
- Importance of buyer vetting...Letters alone are not enough.
- Anticipating potential risks such as one-sided contracts or sneaky contract terms.
Leverage our decades of experience to help guide your success and save yourself stress and lost money!
Keith Gordon's Video Coaching Series for Self-Represented Sellers
For more than 35 years, real estate broker Keith R. Gordon has successfully negotiated thousands of real estate transactions to earn sellers more on the sale of their homes. Now Keith teaches you his field-tested strategies.
In his comprehensive 30-video training package Keith covers all aspects of a listing from start to finish including establishing a relevant list price, setting tempo and many other core negotiation principles. Learn key techniques to drive more offers to your listing, maintain control over negotiations, and leave no money on the table.
The course is divided into 5 sections representing the different phases of the real estate transaction:
- Under Contract
Each section will give you valuable information to help you navigate the selling process, determining price reductions, prove the highest value of a home, and seeing the transaction through to the closing.
- How much do homes appreciate
- Principles of pricing
- Seller misconceptions on pricing a home
- Why you should not rely on an agent's opinion, appraisal or CMA
- Establishing an effective list price
- Seller fuzzy math
- Consider a 4 point inspection before listing
- Inspection and seller's disclosure
- Should I remodel before I list my home
- The do's and don'ts of an MLS ad
- Buyer's agent compensation
- How to speak to a buyer's agent
- How to manage your listing once you are in the MLS
- Understanding what buyer's agents are saying
- What do you do when you have no showings
- The do's and don'ts of negotiating
- Understanding buyers' offers
- Appraisal Shortfall
- Selling a home in 10 days
- Lowball, iBuyer and contingency offers
- The finer points of negotiating
- Power shift
- 6 techniques to negotiate for full value
- Why deals fall apart
Under Contract Sections:
- The As Is Florida contract
- How to manage a contract
- The nuance of an as is contract
- How to manage a cash offer