Two Ways to get Contract Help
At ADDvantage, you can always upgrade your service at any time by logging on and selecting “upgrade service” from “My Account”. Our system will charge you the difference between what you already paid and the new service price.
$799 at close ADDvantage PLUS™ Service
This service provides unlimited representation from writing sales contracts through being present at the closing of your home. This fee is paid upon closing.
Specifically it includes the following:
- Contract negotiations by physically being present or through electronic means (see TransactionDesk®)
- All inspections, including termite, if applicable
- Arranging for title and escrow services, if needed (optional, by seller's request)
- Arranging for representation by a real estate attorney to be present at closing. For more information, see Attorney Representation above
- Arranging for mortgage services through Attorney Mortgage Services. This mortgage benefits you by avoiding the yield spread premium. The fee for this mortgage is $500 available through attorney Gary Davis. Ph# 727-375-1378 (optional to seller)
- Any questions or additional needs relating to your closing will be handled in an expeditious manner by our qualified staff.
- Attend closing and review of the HUD Settlement Statement
You might think of it this way…Your home is likely your biggest investment and protecting that investment with one of the brightest real estate attorneys in Florida will cost you about $500. In the scheme of your investment, this is a small price to pay for the protection and peace of mind you will gain.For more information, click here.
2 Choices for how contracts are moved:
- Send all forms to the buyer, seller or both
- Assist both parties (buyer and seller) in the transaction
Transaction Desk®: »More Info
- Set up a “custom folder” containing all the needed contracts and forms so that buyer or seller can make an offer or counter-offer on a easy to use online PDF document
- Assist both parties in the transaction