1) The MLS: The MLS displays your info as the contact name and number. All phone calls will come directly to you.
2) Realtor.com: The general public sees just our company number. We cannot publish your number as this violates the rules of the MLS.
3) Homes.com: The general public sees just your phone number.
4) MLSADDvantage.com and other sites: The general public sees just your phone number.
Since the listing in Realtor.com is taken directly from the MLS, we have no control over what gets displayed to the public. Realtor.com does not publicize the "contact" person on their website; they only display the Real Estate listing company. Additionally, the MLS does not permit agents to display any contact info in the "description" part of the listing. Therefore all phone calls from Realtor.com will come directly through our office.
You have the choice of how you want us to handle those calls. In all cases we will forward your contact info to potential buyers. In certain cases buyers may request our representation in viewing your home. It is up to you how you want us to respond to that request. We can refer them to another brokerage office or we can assist them. However, under no circumstances will we take a referral commission from such a brokerage company. See 4a of Listing Agreement
1) Because we deal with sellers and buyers, ADDvantage Real Estate Services may be able to generate potential buyers within our own resources.
2) Certain buyers will have more confidence making an offer if they are represented by a real estate agent. It is very possible that a non-represented buyer could fail to make an offer on your home due to lack of experience or guidance. ADDvantage agents will ensure that potential buyers receive the utmost professionalism. Unlike other agents who have no relationship with you, it is in our best interest to bring you a qualified buyer and see that the transaction goes smoothly. If your home selling experience is a happy one, you are likely to use our services again and refer friends and family to us.
If you, the SELLER, want us to have the right to compete for the offered co-broke commission, then you must give us your expressed permission to do so. If given permission, ADDvantage agents will have the option to show your home to any lead found through our own resources or from a specific request for representation from a lead generated by Realtor.com.