Short Sales look to ADDvantage Flat Fee MLS for fast professional advice and service in Florida
I am Keith Gordon, Broker for one of the largest discount real estate brokerage firms in Florida. I offer many specialized services in Florida for sellers including flat fee MLS listings, short sales, and price consulting.
Getting your property sold using the short sale process is one of my specialties because I truly understand the process.
The 3 golden rules to establish an effective short in Florida are:
- Establish a accurate hypothetical BPO
- Find the right buyer
- Ride the short sale processor like your accountant at tax time
You can trust that your short sales with receive the professional attention it needs at ADDvantage. I offer fast professional advice that you need to short sale your home anywhere in Florida including Orlando, Tampa, Miami, and Jacksonville or any city in between.
Below is a recent letter that one of my short sale Florida clients sent to me regarding a phone call to Wells Fargo. It does provide some insight into the short sale process:
The market conditions in Florida in any city such as Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, and Orlando have created negative equity for many home owners. Short sales provide an alternative to foreclosure where the lender negotiates a sale for less the current amount due.
You can list your home 100% online by going to our short sale website at keith.getmoreoffers.com and look for the tab “start a listing online.”
Once you enter your data, upload pictures and sign the listing agreement (all online for you), I will contact you and discuss strategy or feel free to call me any time at 1-888-392-4806.
Here are a few things that you should know about a short sale:
- A definition of a Short Sale is the sale of real property where the market price of the property is valued for less than all mortgages held against that property, or the loan balance. In order to make a sale happen, the lender must approve the offer amount and terms.
- The IRS treats short sale deficiencies differently depending on whether the short sale is a homestead/primary residence or an investment property.
- The seller should speak with their CPA or financial adviser before deciding on a short sale as opposed to other remedies.
- Your credit score will suffer but less than a foreclosure.
- The seller should call the lender and request a short sale package as soon as possible and ask if they have any MLS time requirements.
- The listing broker will need to determine value (hypothetical BPO).
- All contracts/offers are contingent on third party approval as well as any commissions offered in the MLS to cooperating brokers/agents.
- Short sale “listing agreements” need to have this language to protect the seller…”The seller’s obligation to perform on this contract is subject to the approval of the lienholders on the property. The seller may cancel this agreement prior to the ending date of the listing period without advance notice to the broker and without payment of a commission or any other consideration, if the seller tenders Deed-in-Lieu of Foreclosure.”
The roll of the listing broker is to set an accurate hypothetical BPO value and bring the most suited buyer (and buyer’s agent…because agents that are seeking a fast commission will not hang in there and will eventually push the buyer away…it takes 65-120 days for a short sale to close).
With ADDvantage’s powerful Internet marketing we will find the right buyer. Our software tracks all the details along the way and our short sale team is organized, knowledgeable and we let no time get away from us.
We work along side another short sale specialist at Al-Day Donaldson.
For more information about ADDvantage handling your short sale, call 1-888-392-4806 or go to our short sale Florida website keith.getmoreoffers.com
ADDvantage holds membership in the following Florida’s MLS Realtor Associations: